Our security Guard quality is the heart and foundation of our Corporation; therefore, we strive to continuously maintain and upgrade this important topic. First, our employee selection process is completely unique and specialized to hire the people best suited for the various post(s) assignments. Although our interview, screening, and testing process is long and involved, we enjoy a higher employee retention rate and greater client satisfaction, from our detailed and rigorous hiring efforts; which over time lowers our operating costs, that allows a more affordable rate and premium Officer quality service for our clients.
TSI of Denver is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race,National origin, age, religious, or political beliefs. Additionally, All Officers are required to pass a medical exam, drug test, and general background investigation per State Ordinances, to obtain a Merchant Guard Card to work as a security Officer. Also, we conduct our own background investigation for further qualities or issues.
Our management has several decades of combined working experience in both Government Law Enforcement and Private Security, while being P.O.S.T. certified, ( Peace Officer Standards and training.) to provide training for all kinds of security environments, so our Officers may efficiently protect and serve our clients. Before hiring ANY employee serving in Denver, they are tested in a variety of physical, mental, and psychological tests to ensure they are competent to perform they’re duties and successfully complete additional training. All Officers receive education and training in the following topics:
- First Aid / CPR
- Fire safety and prevention
- Retail customer service
- Public relations
- Defensive tactics
- Proper use of force
- Recognition of suspicious persons
- Basic security awareness skills
- Report writing
- Basic computer skills, ( As necessary.)
- Mediation skills for disruptive or combative person(s)
- Crowd control tactics
- Detecting Maintenance hazards
- Evacuation procedures
- Emergency reaction skills
- Crime scene preservation
- Criminal justice basics
- Laws of arrest
- Searching techniques
All ARMED Officers Serving Denver Receive Additional Training in:
- Firearms qualifications, Officers must be annually qualified by a certified NRA range instructor, at an approved State range, for a CCW certificate.
- Firearms retention techniques, for increased ability and awareness to maintain control of the firearm, for prevention of the firearm from being in the possession of unauthorized users.
- Additional firearms safety and proper transportation and storage information.
- Proper firearms maintenance and cleaning,( important for reliable functioning.)
All TSI Denver Field Supervisors training includes:
- Skills to motivate Officers for increased interest and performance.
- Officer assessment awareness for appropriate post placement or re-assignment as needed.
- Advanced instruction methods,( unique to TSI and Patent Pending.)
- Additional computer skills to maintain a ” less paper used ” records, for increased storage efficeincy .
Concerning Officer pay rates in Denver, we know that to attract higher standards of employees, we need to offer competitive wages and benefits; while also motivating them for career advancement. Our Officers receive a stock share option or bonus after certain longevity requirements. For more details, you are welcome to review our Employee Handbook in the Careers topic,[ Click Here, Careers.] In conclusion, our management continues to maintain a high level of Staff morale with regular Officer meetings and Corporate events in Denver, to aid motivation and interest in security.
We are dedicated to always creating innovative ways of improving our administrative structure and training methods to provide the greatest service at affordable rates. Being beyond a business, we focus on Serving the Denver Community!